Sunday, June 10, 2007

Leaving Tomorrow!!!

Well--the date has finally arrived. You know, you plan for these big adventures and it hard to believe when it is actually time to go!!! I think I have everything ready: I got a whole bunch of little Tide laundry soap packets at Walmart, four little bottles of hand sanitizer, my new Chaco sandals and yes, a little plate that says "Utah" on with pictures of Indians for my host family. (I won't be arriving at the host family's house in Nice until the tour is over on June 24th.)

I hope to write in this blog at least once every day or two. I will try to include some funny stories of things that happen on my trip. There is always a crazy occurrence or two. When I went to Quebec last summer, I saw Mme Thompson at the metro of Montreal!!!!!! Of all the coincidences!!!! I can only imagine what adventures this summer will hold. We arrive in Madrid on Tuesday morning. I guess it's time to start packing!!!!

See you in Europe!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuz! I wish it would have worked out to get $3000 to join you, but it just didn't work out. I'll be your #1 blogger. Maybe if I'll get this Belgium job, I'll come see you!

Unknown said...

Hey! I was with you in the metro when that happened! I miss you and I hope you have a great trip!